Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Uncategorized (720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christians! The most sinful acts of their history.

-Crusades or Holy War: Killed thousands of people. I have a theory however, the crusaders went to Hell, while those who died by the Crusade…

Started by Earth's Outcast

3 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Daniel laurence

The Lord

It is the best feeling to know no fear. Only the Lord. The Lord rules!! merry meet, merry part.

Started by Tia May

6 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Tia May

HELP!

I am so confused! About 30 minutes ago I started to cry. The thing is that I had no reason to. I still haven't been able to stop completely…

Started by Lenore

1 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by AyJay Santora

Magick in Music

I've had a great interest in bardic magick for quite a while and want to know what my fellow musician Witches think of it. Has anyone here…

Started by Driretlan

0 Oct 12, 2009

new to the idea of a god

Well I guess an itnroduction is needed so..... I am David. My wife is Lynds and I am sure she will come in and visit at some point. Now to…

Started by Lynds and David

3 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Driretlan

Merry Meet I am just joining.

Merry Meet to all. I am just joining this site. I have been studying and practicing Wicca for several years as a solitary witch. Hope to me…

Started by Michele

7 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Lindsey M Frklic

Why can't we be friends?

I'm gonna risk sounding like a hippy for a sec. why must religions fight? So we all have different opinions. Well all end up fine!! Any ans…

Started by Jacqueline Collins

1 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by tanner roach

Tapping Chaos as free Energy for all Humanity!

Chaos, or Nun, Nous, etc, is an infinite supply of Magick, but can it be also a supplier of electricity, can you run vehicles, computers an…

Started by Earth's Outcast

0 Sep 29, 2009

what do you think happens to your saul?

if you lie and make up storys to get what you want, what do YOU think happens to your saul?. i believe now this is just me, but i think thi…

Started by Earth lover

0 Sep 25, 2009

I'm a noob here, and I need some much appreciated help...

Hi! I'm Whitney. I've just recently come across this website in search of some advice and opinions. I am in a christian family, and all of…

Started by Lillyx

0 Sep 18, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service