Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Uncategorized (720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

interesting - egypt influencing - and to prove a point to a gentleman

somethings i don't have quotes for as i originally read this in a book. (it explained why and how religion evolved in ancient times). and i…

Started by faith

1 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Sakura

new..and looking for people to talk to

i know that there are many of us, myself included, in the community that are new to neo-paganism. i guess what my dilemma is, is that i wa…

Started by Tara Simpson

2 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by nurul azam

Scholarly Ceremonial approach to Magick versus the Intuitive shamanic approach and snobbery toward 'newbies'

I am of the latter type and have always been a psychic empath and natural witch,connected by an internal and born'knowing', and only later…

Started by Summoning the Muse

0 Sep 8, 2009

HELLO, AM NEW TO THE SITE AND NEW TO PAGANISM, AM ANXIOUS TO MEET AND LEARN FROM OTHERS. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR MATERIAL TO STUDY? THANKS...

Started by ooooooooooooooooooooo

6 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Dr. Kanis Xoadinn

The new Paganism of the 2000 years and beyond...( Suggested to a better comprehension of your Founder thoughts... before to attack him... if you ever care! )

Regarding my vision, I like to say that I'm ideally embracing and trying to reactivate the ancient Roman Paganism dream, which was the libe…

Started by Founder

24 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Founder

charmed will go on ,how many of you know about this,

It is the year 2024. Chris is to only a few days of expiring his first 20 years of life. The future has changed thanks to many included thi…

Started by TRISH-PIPER

5 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by faith

Mercury in Retrograde

For those who don't know: Mercury in retrograde is a planetary phenomena that happens three to four times per year, when the planet Mercur…

Started by Becky

0 Aug 28, 2009

Im bord

I am bord who else is?

Started by Tia May

2 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Dr. Kanis Xoadinn

Real Friends

I am not afriad of anyone in. saying how I feel. It may seem wrong but at least I am real. Merry meet merry part merry meet again! I like f…

Started by Tia May

3 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Andonis Spartan

Im not afraid of you!

I love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Tia May

0 Aug 15, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service