Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

faith's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"wooops next ones long"

faith replied Aug 30, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Donovan M. Gwinn

"btw my little experience was 10 years yea i was never in a war zone but then again i…"

faith replied Aug 30, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011

"and that won't change if it does you can always say i told u so and do something ins…"

74 Jul 23, 2011

"no one will support this because for the most part we're passive or dont care"

74 Jul 23, 2011

"and ouch, dont leave ;) lol"

74 Jul 23, 2011

"right on!"

74 Jul 23, 2011

"omg thats awesome when does it start?"

faith replied Aug 29, 2009 to charmed will go on ,how many of you know about this,

5 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by faith

"i don't know my main one or my others but i know i have a rabbit- i used a pendulum…"

faith replied Aug 29, 2009 to Totem Animals

25 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Lark

"oh and if you really want to get mad- the bs religions all came from the middle east…"

faith replied Aug 29, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011

"i didnt realize you were the founder of the site, anyways i saw the info on the main…"

faith replied Aug 29, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service