Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Andonis Spartan's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with you founder Jalaludin Rumi is my favorite too. While in New York I was…"

Andonis Spartan replied Jan 14, 2010 to URGENT Revision of Islamic Religion

37 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Founder

"You know it Founder Jihad is one of the five tenets of Islam. That’s how the monothe…"

Andonis Spartan replied Jan 14, 2010 to URGENT Revision of Islamic Religion

37 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Founder

"Dear. It is difficult case to revise a religion that has been crystalized.But by poi…"

Andonis Spartan replied Nov 13, 2009 to URGENT Revision of Islamic Religion

37 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Founder

"This message actually is for Hanna.From the Middle East came only monotheistic relig…"

Andonis Spartan replied Sep 18, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Donovan M. Gwinn

"Zeitgeist points out the problems of the world due to the monotheistic religions.Pag…"

Andonis Spartan replied Sep 18, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011

"The 9/11 was planed by your own gov.The organizer of the plan was the gov.and the ex…"

74 Jul 23, 2011

"Whatever I post write I like to prove it.Here is the link for the above news that fo…"

Andonis Spartan replied Sep 5, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011

"Dear faith.I don’t know where you live or what news you hear. In the countries you m…"

Andonis Spartan replied Sep 5, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011

"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, sufi, or zen. Not any religion…"

74 Jul 23, 2011

"Brother, keep a low profile in your country,for your safety.Maybe you should name yo…"

Andonis Spartan replied Sep 3, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service