Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Laura Berry's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"    From Webster's New World Dictionary Revised addition 2003. The definition of HEA…"

Laura Berry replied May 26, 2015 to Planetary Summit needed to banish ignorance, criminal misuse and abuse from 'revealed' religions elements

10 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Laura Berry

"  Silvio, do you think that humanity is of  lesser being when compared to the others…"

Laura Berry replied May 24, 2015 to Planetary Summit needed to banish ignorance, criminal misuse and abuse from 'revealed' religions elements

10 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Laura Berry

"   Hello Floyda. I believe empathy is given to us as we come into this world and it…"

Laura Berry replied May 21, 2015 to Empath

1 May 21, 2015
Reply by Laura Berry

"      What you believe of the source of your CHRIST you must also believe of the dev…"

Laura Berry replied May 21, 2015 to questions for wiccans by a Christian

22 May 28, 2016
Reply by Kristin Barton

"     Is this a bad space to speak of the angel called Satan? In the religions of the…"

Laura Berry replied May 17, 2015 to Why do christians hate Pagans?

16 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by David J. McEssey

"    Was that Hmmm.... the sound of a mosquito? just kidding.. I swat mosquitos at ti…"

Laura Berry replied May 17, 2015 to SORRY FOR THIS TOPIC BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GO

12 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Wolffa Robbins

"Dear chrissymarie, I can tell you that I don't believe in absolute evil because of o…"

Laura Berry replied May 17, 2015 to Seeing shadows..

2 May 17, 2015
Reply by Laura Berry

"I feel very strongly about this subject. I believe that the gun and all weapons at t…"

Laura Berry replied May 6, 2015 to SORRY FOR THIS TOPIC BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GO

12 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Wolffa Robbins

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service