Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Lady Lunar Whisper's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it’s appalling that this man has made a site for you all to be on(lunarwhisp…"

Lady Lunar Whisper replied Jan 12, 2009 to Intolerance against Paganism and in general ...

109 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Freya_Gibb

"Rowan, I COMMEND you for what YOU say. Hat's off to ya....... Took the words right o…"

Lady Lunar Whisper replied Jan 12, 2009 to Intolerance against Paganism and in general ...

109 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Freya_Gibb

"Paolo, You misunderstood me, and that sadly is what " happens " when it's in black a…"

Lady Lunar Whisper replied Jan 10, 2009 to Intolerance against Paganism and in general ...

109 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Freya_Gibb

"You speak as I believe, but that's in a far different perspective than what was. Lik…"

Lady Lunar Whisper replied Jan 7, 2009 to Intolerance against Paganism and in general ...

109 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Freya_Gibb

"It's a bit controdictory I think, but maybe Paulo ( sorry if I mispelled your name,…"

Lady Lunar Whisper replied Jan 6, 2009 to When can you call yourself Pagan?

23 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Heather A. Hawke

"I agree with what you say, no doubt about it. Did you maybe think we just say it dif…"

Lady Lunar Whisper replied Jan 6, 2009 to Intolerance against Paganism and in general ...

109 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Freya_Gibb

"The " Ego " was meant in a fashion that I've seen far too many " possessed " by, as…"

Lady Lunar Whisper replied Jan 6, 2009 to Intolerance against Paganism and in general ...

109 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Freya_Gibb

"Ignorance feuls fear. They cannot fathom the concept of " Free Thinking " and that s…"

109 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Freya_Gibb

"WOW, you appear to be VERY angry, so for that I feel bad for you. I have taught as w…"

109 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Freya_Gibb

"A Pagan does NOT have to be a Witch, BUT a Witch has to be a Pagan. Wicca has the sa…"

Lady Lunar Whisper replied Jan 5, 2009 to When can you call yourself Pagan?

23 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Heather A. Hawke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service