Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Dave Stevens's Discussions (167)

Discussions Started (166) Replies Latest Activity

How To Move Beyond Positive Toxity By Matt Kahn

Please join Matt Kahn in this video to move beyond toxic positivity and all other fear-based spiritual beliefs to feel the awe, elation…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Feb 13, 2023

IMBOLC – FIRE and WATER Celebration – Formation of the Platform of UNITY Consciousness 2023

IMBOLC – FIRE and WATER Celebration – Formation of the Platform of UNITY Consciousness 2023   IMBOLC is around the corner and we are g…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Feb 2, 2023

I Am Affirmations For Healing & Vibrant Healith By Melanie Beckler

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jan 24, 2023

Our Tribe Of Lovehearts Shall Glow In The Dark ! ... And ... The Universe Offers All That You Need ! By Matt Kahn

Our Tribe Of Lovehearts Shall Glow In The Dark ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation Of Light Once again, here we are. Sharing…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jan 6, 2023

Pay Attention ! Cosmic Moments Come & Go - By Patricia Cota-Robles ... And ... Emotional Independence By Emmanuel Dagher

... Pay Attention ! Cosmic Moments Come & Go - By Patricia Cota-Robles ... We are in the midst of a truly Cosmic Moment. The Compa…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Dec 5, 2022

The Aquarian Christ Transmission: By Steve Nobel ... And ... Our Christed Light & The Codes Of Divinity By Anrita Melchized And ... New Moon Heart Chakra Meditation For Awakening By Melanie Beckler

The Aquarian Christ Transmission: Clear Old Programming & Receive New Blessings of Light By Steve Nobel Steve Nobel: Two thousand…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Nov 24, 2022

11:11 Gateway of Unity Consciousness with Patricia Cota-Robles, Aeoliah, Adi and Anrita Melchizedek

The 11:11 Gateway of New Beginnings and the Codes of Divinity By Anrita Melchizedek   Beloved hearts, we are commencing our heart expans…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Nov 11, 2022

Samhain Ritual - Weaving The Net Of Ancestral Healing Throughout The World ... And ... Eclipse Gateway Golden Heart Activation By Anrita Melchizedek

Samhain Ritual - Weaving The Net Of Ancestral Healing Throughout The World By Sonja Myriel & Friends My dearly beloved soul family…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Oct 31, 2022

Become Aware Of Your Loneliness By Pamela Kribbe

Become Aware Of Your Loneliness By Pamela Kribbe & Jesus/Jeshua Dear friends, I am Jeshua. I greet you all from an ocean of silence…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Oct 26, 2022

A Revolutionary Return To Oneness

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Oct 25, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service