Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Rebecca (Community Moderator)'s Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ableza/Laura, thanks for joining the conversation. I think part of the key is wha…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Sep 24, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Donovan M. Gwinn

"I found another site that you may like to review, and others who are doubtful or cur…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Sep 13, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011

"Thanks Founder for bringing up this perspective. Human Rights are the issue.... and…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Sep 13, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011

"Jessica/Faith - We know that muslims dislike western and obviously the US. We also…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Aug 30, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011

"Yes, thank you Auspex... I agree with you and with Founder that being in unity doesn…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Aug 30, 2009 to The new Paganism of the 2000 years and beyond...( Suggested to a better comprehension of your Founder thoughts... before to attack him... if you ever care! )

24 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Founder

"Psyfool Berry - Your comments here show a lack of knowledge of Islam and a lack of k…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Aug 14, 2009 to The Muslim World needs to clarify itself!!

109 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by sharon

"Maybe we'll even have Oprah, Starbucks, Nutella and KFC over there eventually!! But…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied May 10, 2009 to The Muslim World needs to clarify itself!!

109 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by sharon

"Jacintha, I'm sorry to see that now you really add no value to this discussion "on…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Apr 30, 2009 to The Muslim World needs to clarify itself!!

109 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by sharon

"I think they are occupied with their own reflection in the mirror, Auspex. Sadly, my…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Apr 30, 2009 to The Muslim World needs to clarify itself!!

109 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by sharon

"It's obvious that sarcasm is not your game because you don't get the comedy either.…"

109 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by sharon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service