Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Sehkmet kalikalmata's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"He is an abusive whore of a husband just all of a sudden I've been getting all types…"

Sehkmet kalikalmata replied Feb 24, 2010 to How To let someone learn fast from their mistakes

9 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Valerie Allison

"Thank you for your honesty"

Sehkmet kalikalmata replied Jul 8, 2009 to How do I look ?

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Sehkmet kalikalmata

"go on craigslist free stuff you'll find one"

Sehkmet kalikalmata replied Jul 6, 2009 to I need your help please

1 Jul 6, 2009

"Its important that the person is open minded, band that in itsself is enough, someon…"

Sehkmet kalikalmata replied Feb 19, 2009 to How important is it for you to have a relationship (dating or more serious) with someone "neopagan" or "wiccan" etc?

30 May 19, 2010
Reply by Insurecti

"To this very day the government will go on reservations and desecrate sacred lands,…"

Sehkmet kalikalmata replied Jan 31, 2009 to Cursed

4 Jan 31, 2009

"blessed native sister I to share native blood, but I too, share an old anger, a blas…"

Sehkmet kalikalmata replied Jan 28, 2009 to Cursed

4 Jan 31, 2009

"Well since the romans its been a symbol of death. Black is the avoidance of all ligh…"

Sehkmet kalikalmata replied Jan 23, 2009 to Untitled

7 Jan 23, 2009

"My Brother, you have almost become christian in your out look, no religion adds to s…"

Sehkmet kalikalmata replied Jan 7, 2009 to Intolerance against Paganism and in general ...

109 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Freya_Gibb

"I don't think anything will go that far, look like you've swallowed a warrior spirit…"

Sehkmet kalikalmata replied Jan 7, 2009 to Intolerance against Paganism and in general ...

109 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Freya_Gibb

"Wow, I have no words for their ignorance, A friend of mine, would, in marker beside…"

109 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Freya_Gibb

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service