Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

All Discussions Tagged 'magick' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mix between Wicca and Satanism is possible.

I have a very thorough knowledge and is not absolutely true that the spiritual Satanism and Wicca have nothing in common, because if you in…

Started by ryan

4 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Laura Berry

Remembering past lives ...

Some time ago, I discovered that a famous American actress died about two years ago ...she was 70... As soon as I heard this, I felt a deep…

Started by ryan

2 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by ryan

I know but

I know that witches have no powers as witches on TV, I tried just a clarification ... thanks for reply. In a book of Silver Ravenwolf, ther…

Started by ryan

1 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Paul Traviers Glenn

I know but...

I know that witches have no powers as witches on TV, I tried just a clarification ... thanks for reply. In a book of Silver Ravenwolf, ther…

Started by ryan

3 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by ryan

13 Powers of a Witch.

I read somewhere about something called the 13 powers of a witch ... you know what it is exactly, because frankly this question intrigued m…

Started by ryan

1 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Lark

Advice NEEDED: How to find my magickal name. Any Suggestions?

I've been trying to figure out what my magickal name is, and i can't seem to get a good idea of how to even get started. Does ANYONE have a…

Started by Astarael The Sorrowful

7 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Jerry Shaw

Does anyone have a spell to get someone to be motivated about losing weight or quit smoking?

I need some kinda spell I need to lost weight and kick the habit. Is anyone kinda enough to help me in that dept? Thank you and have a good…

Started by Valerie Allison

2 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Daphnis the Good Shepherd

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service