Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Uncategorized (555)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Bigger Picture By Patricia Cota-Robles

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Aug 10

The 8-8 Lion's Gateway & The Heart Of Divine Love, Compassion, & Peace By Anrita Melchizedek

The 8-8 Lion's Gateway & The Heart Of Divine Love, Compassion, & Peace By Anrita Melchizedek Through the 08-08 Lion’s Gateway…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Aug 8

An Opportunity For Cosmic Forgiveness For All With The Olympic Games ! - By Patricia Cota-Robles..And..Experience 5th Dimensional Love & Higher Consciousness Now ... And ...The Violet Flame Meditation

An Opportunity For Cosmic Forgiveness For All With The Olympic Games ! - By Patricia Cota-Robles     We are in the midst of the Olympic…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Aug 4

Becoming Aligned With Your Sacred Heart Space By Christine Day

Join Christine Day & the Pleiadians in connecting and aligning with your Sacred Heart Space, (your heart chakra & Higher Heart…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jul 29

Your website doesn't have a SSL certificate which poses a security risk for DDOS attacks

Hi, I'm new and the first thing I noticed when I got approved is that your community does not have an SSL certificate.As an IT spec, I advi…

Started by Jovana Gaspar aka DiscoEris

0 Jul 27

Change Your Coonsciousness & You Help Change The World By Patricia Cota-Robles

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jul 26

Keys To The Unknown By Archangel Metatron & Natalie Glasson

Keys To The Unknown By Archangel Metatron & Natalie Glasson Greetings, beloved beacons of light. I am Archangel Metatron, and it is…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jul 16

Divine Wonder Energy

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jul 11

Unplugging From Mass Consciousness & Plug Directly Into Source By Mei-Ian Maurits

Mei-lan Maurits was live. Over the past few months it has been a strong focus of mine to detox on all levels. I do this by DAILY unpluggi…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jul 4

Open Your 3rd Eye With This Powerful Meditation By Melanie Beckler

Open Your 3rd Eye With This Powerful Meditation By Melanie Beckler ... Melanie - Here is the transcription of the video below of this gu…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jun 29

RSS

© 2021   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service