Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Uncategorized (720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOW CAN YOU KNOW, FEEL OR SAY THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY LIVED OR HAD MANY LIVES BEFORE

HOW CAN YOU KNOW, FEEL OR SAY THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY LIVED ONCE HERE, OR HAD MANY LIVES BEFORE? AND ... CAN YOU TRACE YOUR PAST LIVES BEFORE?

Started by penelope

2 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by alighieri borrelli

smoking cigarettes vs. harm none

i have been smoking since i was nine- yes, nine. I was suicidal and saw it as another way to kill myself. i found the craft when i was 15 a…

Started by Jade

8 Feb 11, 2010

New Afghan law does not allow marital rape... but lets men refuse to feed wives who deny them sex, says cleric

Here's a link to the article with the above subject. http://digg.com/d1otCK In Afghanistan the law and religion of Islam - again - appears…

Started by Rebecca (Community Moderator)

5 Feb 11, 2010

my dream

I had this dream that I was reading my torrot cards in my room and this old fortune teller looking lady comes up to me out of nowhere and e…

Started by Jean Kelma

4 Feb 11, 2010

What are you reading?

Anyone that's typed "pagan" into amazon realised there's HUNDREDS of books out there! which are you reading now? is it good and would you r…

Started by hairycatepillar

7 Feb 11, 2010

goth is sexy

hi im now her im patrickkeen im goth i love sex

Started by patrick

2 Feb 11, 2010

Looking for good house blessing

I am moving my family into a new rental home next week. It has been occupied in the past by a lot of rowdy college kids and I want to clean…

Started by Lady Kahlron

11 Feb 11, 2010

I could do with some general help :)

Well i'm new to all of this. And i could do with some general tips to improve my knowledge about casting spells and also to add general kno…

Started by Rachel

1 Feb 11, 2010

DO YOU REALIZE THE CONNECTION BETWEEN OUR BELIEF IN FREEDOM TO LIVE THE WAY WE WANT AND THIS MURDER? Iraqi Woman In US Dead After Father Runs Her Over For Being Too Westernized

Link to story by clicking here. Read this story below if you have a slow internet connection... My personal comments are first, then the ar…

Started by Rebecca (Community Moderator)

6 Feb 11, 2010

wicca

Hello! If somebody want to join us in pagan pride, please, come to www.facebook.com/Pagan pride.... it's a group of people who are proud to…

Started by ShellyDraven

0 Feb 8, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service