Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Earth's Outcast's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry, but I'm not Wiccan, I can still be your friend though. (and good show lea…"

Earth's Outcast replied Jul 15, 2009 to New to the community...need friends and help

14 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Jerry Shaw

"Ok, Christine, here I go. Chaos is 3 things at once, creative, destructive, or neutr…"

Earth's Outcast replied Jul 15, 2009 to The Great Gods, Why I love them and Chaos

6 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Christine

"You have a dragon sealed within, that's cool Des, I have a three tailed dragon withi…"

Earth's Outcast replied Jul 13, 2009 to What made you follow the path you are on?

47 May 28, 2016
Reply by Laura Berry

"Christine I will answer your question, about Chaos, after a few more people have add…"

Earth's Outcast replied Jul 8, 2009 to The Great Gods, Why I love them and Chaos

6 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Christine

"I don't really know, I just have a feeling that one day that will happen, no more in…"

Earth's Outcast replied May 7, 2009 to the burning times are aparently coming again.. though not from Christians from us!

8 May 7, 2009
Reply by Earth's Outcast

"I'm not an empath, or a psychic, but I do have some prophetic powers. They mostly co…"

Earth's Outcast replied May 6, 2009 to the burning times are aparently coming again.. though not from Christians from us!

8 May 7, 2009
Reply by Earth's Outcast

"For Me I would wish for something unselfish like "I wish there was no poverty." Or "…"

Earth's Outcast replied Jan 28, 2009 to If you had but one wish.

6 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by alex

"Heard of it, dont really know about it."

Earth's Outcast replied Jan 19, 2009 to charmed will go on ,how many of you know about this,

5 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by faith

"Ok Paolo, I am sorry for the "churches" opinion. I didn't mean that we needed grand…"

Earth's Outcast replied Jan 18, 2009 to Intolerance against Paganism and in general ...

109 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Freya_Gibb

"Essh It's like you guys like to ignore the posts I put up ealier, and tell me I'm wr…"

Earth's Outcast replied Jan 17, 2009 to Intolerance against Paganism and in general ...

109 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Freya_Gibb

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service