Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Dave Stevens's Discussions (167)

Discussions Started (166) Replies Latest Activity

Cleansing Residue Energies By Natalie Glasson & The Crystalline Consciousness

... Cleansing Residue Energies By Natalie Glasson & The Crystalline Consciousness ... Greetings beloved beings of light. We are…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jul 26, 2023

Your Purpose Of Peace By Natalie Glasson

Your Purpose Of Peace By Natalie Glasson Greetings, beloved beacons of light, I am Master Kuthumi. It is an honour to be in your prese…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jul 1, 2023

How You Can Receive & Channel Infinite & Divinely Perfect Blessings By Dave Stevens

... How You Can Receive & Channel Infinite & Divinely Perfect Blessings By Dave Stevens   All of You can do this too...Just…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jun 24, 2023

I AM the Holy Breath of God Sustaining Mother Earth’s NEW Solar Reality By Patricia Cota-Robles

I AM the Holy Breath of God Sustaining Mother Earth’s NEW Solar Reality By Patricia Cota-Robles   Today, we have been given a powerf…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jun 16, 2023

Powerful & Unlimited Distant Healing By Chris Comish

Powerful & Unlimited Distant Healing By Chris Comish ... Receive Distant Healing instantly. This Distant Healing Session is already…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 May 1, 2023

Happy Easter Blessings 2023

Happy Easter to all you beautiful members of Neopagan World shining with the Divine Light of the Creator. Infinite Blessings of The Cr…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 7, 2023

A Higher Perspective On Time By Octavia Vasile

... A Higher Perspective On Time By Octavia Vasile ... Imagine a world, where we experience time in a completely different way than we…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Mar 28, 2023

Daily Prayer Invocation For All Beings On Gaia By Steven Hutchinson:

Daily Prayer Invocation For All Beings On Gaia By Steven Hutchinson:  ... *I now call forth & merge with Father/Mother/God, with G…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Mar 25, 2023

Releasing Self-Sabotage Once & For All By Emmanuel Dagher

Emmanuel Dagher's transmission in this meditation is multi-dimensional & very powerful.....and if we are willing - the meditation wor…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Mar 13, 2023

By Patricia Cota-Robles: Let's All Invoke The Violet Flame Of Cosmic Forgiveness ... And ... Expanding The Core Of Purity In The Electrons

Let's All Invoke The Violet Flame Of Cosmic Forgiveness  By Patricia Cota-Robles   As we Birthed this New Year 2023, the Company of Hea…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Mar 2, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service