Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Dave Stevens's Discussions (167)

Discussions Started (166) Replies Latest Activity

The Love Of The Earth By Pamela Kribbe & Mother Earth

The Love Of The Earth By Pamela Kribbe & Mother Earth Dear people, I am the voice of the Earth, and I bid you welcome. I carry you…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 May 19, 2020

Embracing Your Higher Multi-Dimensional Self By Suzanne Lie

Suzanne ... Join us for the first of this 3-part conversation. This video will discuss how we are "tuning in" to our Higher Selves, conn…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 May 19, 2020

What We Have Forgotten About Our Beautiful Planet

Started by Dave Stevens

0 May 15, 2020

The True Meaning Of Loneliness By Matt Kahn ... And ... Initiating Oneness - By Ailia Mira ... And ... Affirmations By Steve Nobel - I Am Ultra Violet Angelic Fire

The True Meaning Of Loneliness By Matt Kahn During this time of self-quarantining, one of the most common experiences arising to be h…

Started by Dave Stevens

2 Aug 18, 2020
Reply by Dave Stevens

Living As An Empath During These Times...By Matt Kahn ... And ... Christine Day & The Pleiadians Message for May 2020

Living As An Empath During These Times...By Matt Kahn   May this energy update help confirm your experiences and clarify any confusion…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 May 5, 2020

Starseeds - Your Weirdness Is Your Brilliance - By Steve Nobel

... Starseeds - Your Weirdness Is Your Brilliance - By Steve Nobel ... Steve Nobel's Message ..... ... In my own life I was born into a…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 May 5, 2020

I Am The Divine Self That I Am & That You Are ! By Matt Kahn

I Am The Divine Self That I Am & That You Are ! By Matt Kahn Dave's Message ..... HI everyone,Normally I do not listen to Matt Kahn…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 May 1, 2020

The Divine Pause - April 2020 - By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ... Heart Awakening Transmission By Mei Ian-Maurits ... And ... Let Go Of Fear & Be Your Authentic Divine Self By Shanta Gabriel

The Divine Pause - April 2020 - By Emmanuel Dagher Thank you for being an essential part of the awakening taking place within humanity…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 27, 2020

Affirmations By Steve Nobel - I Am Ultra Violet Angelic Fire

Affirmations By Steve Nobel - I Am Ultra Violet Angelic Fire Steve Nobel ..... "I invoke the power of Ultra-Violet Angelic Fire. I am o…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 24, 2020

How To Empower Our Invocations By Patricia Cota-Robles

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 21, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service