Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Dave Stevens's Discussions (167)

Discussions Started (166) Replies Latest Activity

The Breath Of The Heart By Shanta Gabriel & Archangel Raphael ... And ... The Event Is Happening...So Remember: I Am Love, I Am The Light, I Am ... And ...Experience The Power Of Your Innermost Self

The Breath Of The Heart By Shanta Gabriel & Archangel Raphael Every time you purposely offer your breath into your heart it is a d…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 16, 2020

The Next Level of Humanity's Healing Process By Patricia Cota-Robles

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 14, 2020

Boost Your Immune System & General Health By Natalie Glasson & The Arcturians

Boost Your Immune System & General Health By Natalie Glasson & The Arcturians With respect, honour, and love, we step forward…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 14, 2020

A Return to Peace: Your FREE Healing Resources from Emmanuel Dagher

A Return to Peace:  Your FREE Healing Resources from Emmanuel Dagher If you are ever feeling like your peace has been disrupted in any…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 13, 2020

Heart Awakening Transmission By Mei Ian-Maurits

Heart Awakening Transmission By Mei-lan Maurits Beloved, At this time, the Divine is asking for us to open our hearts and be a…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 10, 2020

We Can Impower Humanity's Healing By Patricia Cota-Robles

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 8, 2020

April 4th Global Ceremony for Awakening - The Vigil of Light

April 4th Global Ceremony for Awakening ~ The Vigil of Light ~  We gather in a time of unprecedented circumstances. In isolation, quar…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 4, 2020

I Am The Light

See yourself in a Globe of pure, dazzling White Light with your heart shining brightly like a Golden Sun, stay in it for several minutes,…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 3, 2020

A Moving Story About The Affects Of God's Love & Light On The Corona Virus By Ann Albers & The Angels

A Moving Story About The Affects Of God's Love & Light On The Corona Virus By Ann Albers & The Angels Hi Dear Friends! The ange…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Mar 30, 2020

The Event Is Happening...So Remember: I Am Love, I Am The Light, I Am - By Blossom Goodchild

The Event Is Happening...So Remember: I Am Love, I Am The Light, I Am - By Blossom Goodchild Federation of Light Message On March 21, 2…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Mar 23, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service