Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Dave Stevens's Discussions (167)

Discussions Started (166) Replies Latest Activity

The Fiery Forces Of Creation Are Sweeping The Earth By Archangel Michael & Ronna Herman ... And ... Powerful Full Moon Energy Activation Video

The Fiery Forces Of Creation Are Sweeping The Earth By Archangel Michael & Ronna Herman                  Beloved masters, remember t…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jun 14, 2022

Earth Is Returning To The Sacred Universal Community ! By Christine Day & The Pleiadians ... And ... Galactic Council Of Light - Connect To Your 'I Am Presence' ... And ... A Vision For Our Power

Earth Is Returning To The Sacred Universal Community ! By Christine Day & The Pleiadians   There is a gathering momentum of brillia…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jun 3, 2022

Activate Your Goddess Energy

Started by Dave Stevens

0 May 20, 2022

I Am Receiving And Extending Infinite Blessings & Divine Energies That Overlight The World ! By Steven Hutchinson

I Am Receiving & Extending Infinite Blessings & Divine Energies That Overlight The World !  By Steven Hutchinson   Affirm at t…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 May 3, 2022

Goddess Activations & Prayer For Ukraine By Meg Benedicte

... Goddess Activations & Prayer For Ukraine By Meg Benedicte A once-in-a-lifetime cosmic event occurred on 2/22/2022 that will rip…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 18, 2022

Message from God: Anchoring Light Pillars

Message from God: Anchoring Light Pillars Time of Mastery & the Kingdom of Peace Beloved children of men, you have reached the le…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Apr 5, 2022

A Vision for a World of Light

A Vision for a World of Light Our Vision for today was sent in by Rosalia Ana Maria Fernandez and it is as sweet as it gets. We intend…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Mar 25, 2022

Untangled By Emmanuel Dagher

Untangled By Emmanuel Dagher Hi my friend, Before we begin, please join me in sending all of our sisters, brothers and global family…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Mar 22, 2022

Pamela Kribbe Channeling Mother Earth

Pamela Kribbe Channeling Mother Earth Dear friends, I am the voice of Earth. Feel my energy encircling your feet and legs.  I welcome y…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Mar 16, 2022

God Consciousness & The Great Spirit By Bill Walker

God Consciousness & The Great Spirit By Bill Walker I have read many views about spirit and how we are somehow separa…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Mar 7, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service