Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Dave Stevens's Discussions (167)

Discussions Started (166) Replies Latest Activity

Love Frequency Reset By Archangel Michael & Melanie Beckler

Love Frequency Reset By Archangel Michael & Melanie Beckler Blessings on Blessings... And Happy March!   One of the core the…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Mar 1, 2022

The Warriors of the Rainbow Prophecy By Sonja Myriel

The Warriors of the Rainbow Prophecy One day... Indeed, WE, the RAINBOW WARRIORS  ARE BACK WE HAVE INCARNATED ALL AROUND THE PL…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Feb 23, 2022

Mapping The Inner Journey

Mapping The Inner Journey ... Journaling offers a way to unburden your mind, keep dreams alive, and spark the…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Feb 21, 2022

Natalie Glasson - Divine Mother Birthing By Archangel Amethyst

Natalie Glasson - Divine Mother Birthing By Archangel Amethyst Greetings and love, I am Archangel Amethyst, I come forth with a light…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Feb 15, 2022

Light Penetration By Archangel Metatron & Natalie Glasson

Light Penetration By Archangel Metatron & Natalie Glasson   Greetings and celebrations, I Archangel Metatron come forth to share wit…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Feb 6, 2022

The Year Of The Lotus Heart - January 2022 - By Emmanuel Dagher

The Year Of The Lotus Heart - January 2022 - By Emmanuel Dagher Happy New Year my friend! It’s a blessing for me to connect with you i…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jan 23, 2022

In Preparation for the Collapse of the Global Feardemic Lie

In Preparation for the Collapse of the Global Feardemic Lie Posted by Myriel RAouine on January 6, 2022 at 10:09am in The Teachings Back t…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jan 7, 2022

Align Your Divine Vision With - A Vision for Joy

Align Your Divine Vision With - A Vision for Joy We call this one a Vision for Joy, however Debbie Friedman originally entitled i…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Jan 2, 2022

A Divine Christmas & New Year For Everyone By Dave Stevens

... A Divine Christmas & New Year For Everyone By Dave Stevens Let yourself feel the Blessings of your Soul in every moment and ex…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Dec 24, 2021

Patricia Cota-Robles Invocation To Free Us Of Everything Not Of God's Highest Love & Light

Patricia Cota-Robles Invocation To Free Us Of Everything Not Of God's Highest Love & Light

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Dec 14, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service