Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Dave Stevens's Discussions (167)

Discussions Started (166) Replies Latest Activity

Calling Upon Divine Intervention For Each of You and For Gaia ! By Dave Stevens

Calling Upon Divine Intervention For Each of You and For Gaia ! By Steven Hutchinson I was inspired to make this channeling by answeri…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Dec 7, 2021

Spliting Away From Sepatation & Entering Into Divine Oneness By Christine Day

... Spliting Away From Sepatation & Entering Into Divine Oneness By Christine Day ... Pleiadian December 2021 Message .... Your eart…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Dec 6, 2021

A Divine Miracle By Dave Stevens

A Divine Miracle By Dave Stevens ... Around the first weekend of November, 2021, I had to go to the ER at the VA Hospital in Memphis wi…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Nov 29, 2021

Divine Love Cannot Be Taken From You ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation Of Light

Divine Love Cannot Be Taken From You ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation Of Light Well, it’s 3.15 am. I guess now, being as goo…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Nov 23, 2021

Gateway of Unity Consciousness with Patricia Cota-Robles, Aeoliah, Adi and Anrita Melchizedek

Gateway of Unity Consciousness with Patricia Cota-Robles, Aeoliah, Adi and Anrita Melchizedek  “We are being told by the Company of He…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Nov 16, 2021

Flame Of Infinity By The Arcturians & Natalie Glasson

Flame Of Infinity By The Arcturians & Natalie Glasson Greetings, we are the Arcturians, we come forth as many with one voice. We wi…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Nov 2, 2021

Manifesting Change Through Unity Consciousness By Patricia Cota-Robles

Patricia Cota-Robles shares with us how we can be more peaceful & divinely powerful going through all the changes that will continue to…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Oct 25, 2021

October Messages & Pleaidian Broadcast With Christine Day

October Messages & Pleaidian Broadcast With Christine Day So much is unfolding at this very sacred time on our planet. I have been…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Oct 19, 2021

This Is The Time Of God's Great Miracles ! ... And ... How Are You Experiencing The Shifts Of Consciousness? By Patricia Cota-Robles ... And ...Healing Invocation By Anrita Melchizedek

This Is The Time Of God's Great Miracles & Revelations  For All ! By Marie Mohler It is Mother Earth, Mother Mary, El Morya, and t…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Oct 18, 2021

The Empowered Master & The 10/10 Gateway Of New Beginnings By Anrita Melchizedek

The Empowered Master & The 10/10 Gateway Of New Beginnings By Anrita Melchizedek   Beloved hearts, through this powerful 10-10 Gat…

Started by Dave Stevens

0 Oct 11, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service