Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

TRISH-PIPER's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"merry meet, brightest of blessing's to you and your's ,..i would be delighted to hel…"

TRISH-PIPER replied Mar 23, 2009 to i do know how to summoun your gardian angel..[angel's]

11 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Hopi healer

"first of all ,..you must not be thinking of other thing's, when ever you are calling…"

TRISH-PIPER replied Mar 23, 2009 to i do know how to summoun your gardian angel..[angel's]

11 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Hopi healer

"thank you, my sweet goddess, i have to get finished up packing here ..then i hit the…"

11 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Hopi healer

"brightest of blessing's, i'm not quit sure i will have to look for that book,..but a…"

11 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Hopi healer

"every one has atleast 1 too 3 angel's if you are really interested,. and as far as y…"

11 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Hopi healer

"i agree, if someone know's what they want and believe in what they are then they SHO…"

TRISH-PIPER replied Dec 24, 2008 to When can you call yourself Pagan?

23 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Heather A. Hawke

"i think ur 100 percent right , what they don't understand scare's them..[christian's…"

TRISH-PIPER replied Dec 8, 2008 to why do the christians think wiccan is a sin

79 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Lunar Wolf

"i think ur 100 percent right , what they don't understand scare's them..[christian's…"

TRISH-PIPER replied Dec 8, 2008 to why do the christians think wiccan is a sin

79 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Lunar Wolf

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service