Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If anyone needs help or guidance

Merry meet my fellow wiccans pagans and the like i am a wiccan elder in my city i offer my advice and my guidance to anyone that needs it n…

Started by Jason Holmes

7 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Michael David Overbay

Questionnaire to help with my Dissertation :)

Hi there everyone. I'm currently writing a dissertation for the final year of my art degree on the representation of the afterlife in Chris…

Started by Holly Neill

2 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Arkarian Phoenix

Followers of Nyx

I was just wondering if there are any followers of this beautiful goddess here in Neopaganworld. I do know that she is the primordial godde…

Started by Floyda Lynch

31 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Floyda Lynch

New to This Site and Wicca

My mother and best friend are Wiccan and I've been interested, but haven't found the time, or the ability to overcome my shyness, to ask th…

Started by Kirsten Nichole Morberg

4 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Jerry Shaw

Advice NEEDED: How to find my magickal name. Any Suggestions?

I've been trying to figure out what my magickal name is, and i can't seem to get a good idea of how to even get started. Does ANYONE have a…

Started by Astarael The Sorrowful

7 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Jerry Shaw

New to the community...need friends and help

Hello, I was brought up in a christian family. I was always tought that I am not free untill I am 18. I am not aloud to make any choices fo…

Started by JacquelynKay

14 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Jerry Shaw

Help: Starting a Group

Hey all, I'm trying to start a group and can't find the option to do so anywhere. Can someone be so kind as to fill me innn? Anyone? Anyone…

Started by A. Graves

1 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by nurul azam

I don't mean to sound like an idiot, but I really have no idea what I'm doing. I seriously just finished the whole profile-thing, less than…

Started by Ryelle Majere

0 May 5, 2010

HELP!

I am so confused! About 30 minutes ago I started to cry. The thing is that I had no reason to. I still haven't been able to stop completely…

Started by Lenore

1 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by AyJay Santora

How are you?

With the 2nd Depression looming ever closer I am seeing and hearing of people who are jobless and homeless. Crime rates are escalating, dep…

Started by erthgoddss

2 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by erthgoddss

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service