Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Hello, I am new to the site, I am 37years old, have a wife and two kids. I am in the army and I am currently serving in Mississippi. I am a Solitary Wiccan and have been practicing for a couple of years now. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Merry Meet and Brightest Blessings!
hello I'm also new here and looking forward to making friends that can relate to me and I too them... I have been reading and practicing being a solitary wiccan as well. I was in the army for 7 years, and I have a toddler....I think, you'll find, we maybe good friends.
Sorry I had to read your post twice, thought you said I have a toddler I think? I'm really tired. Those 3am wake ups are getting to me. lol

shanique said:
hello I'm also new here and looking forward to making friends that can relate to me and I too them... I have been reading and practicing being a solitary wiccan as well. I was in the army for 7 years, and I have a toddler....I think, you'll find, we maybe good friends.
Greetings Hunter....I too have a loved one in the Army. He is not my husband or anything but we met online back in '05, when my own Forum, The Owl's Perch was up and running, (for about 5 years now, but due to some major glitches, trolls, traitors, and treacherous Staff, I finally had to pull it down completly, and start all over from scratch. I've just now put it back up, so with no members, I'm just going to leave it up, and alone, and see what happens. Whatever happens, happens.)

Anyway, the reason I replied, was not only just to wish you a warm welcome, but to let you know, you are not the only Army brat here. There is a group for Military Pagans here I believe, you may want to join it! Myself, being an Army "wife" of sorts, I should start a support group or something...*swiping tears off face with a vengence* Here I am 42, and tearing up like a teenager.
Then again, I just got an email from the base in Ft. Gordon,GA...looks like he's going either to Iraq or Pakistan. At first it was North Korea. Then Iraq. Then Iraq or Afghnistan. Now...*sigh* I give up. I just give up.

Anyway, welcome to the Board. I'm sure once you get to know everyone you'll be sure and feel right at home in no time. :)

The Owl~
Thank you Owl for your warm welcome. What sux is its really hard to find military members that are open about there religion, unless its online. I wish your friend all the best of luck and blessings wherever he deploys to. Having been deployed to fight the war myself I can tell you that it's harder on the one's we leave behind. It's good to know that he has someone that cares as much as you do. How do I get to your forum?
Owl said:
Greetings Hunter....I too have a loved one in the Army. He is not my husband or anything but we met online back in '05, when my own Forum, The Owl's Perch was up and running, (for about 5 years now, but due to some major glitches, trolls, traitors, and treacherous Staff, I finally had to pull it down completly, and start all over from scratch. I've just now put it back up, so with no members, I'm just going to leave it up, and alone, and see what happens. Whatever happens, happens.)

Anyway, the reason I replied, was not only just to wish you a warm welcome, but to let you know, you are not the only Army brat here. There is a group for Military Pagans here I believe, you may want to join it! Myself, being an Army "wife" of sorts, I should start a support group or something...*swiping tears off face with a vengence* Here I am 42, and tearing up like a teenager.
Then again, I just got an email from the base in Ft. Gordon,GA...looks like he's going either to Iraq or Pakistan. At first it was North Korea. Then Iraq. Then Iraq or Afghnistan. Now...*sigh* I give up. I just give up.

Anyway, welcome to the Board. I'm sure once you get to know everyone you'll be sure and feel right at home in no time. :)

The Owl~

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service