Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

In the name and defense of our ancient Paganic precious right to freedom and since Islam has proven to be a dangerous faith for freedom lovers & thinkers, it's about time for a deep examination of what is really now Islam and how it's interpreted today by the Islamic masses.

I think that we are bothered enough by these repetitive acts of murder in the name of Allah in every part of this world.
These acts are NOT made just by extremists or terrorists, but also by normal people as shown often in past discussions in this community.

I feel that it's about time to call for a "clarifying" planetary summit.
A summit that will include Western leaders of all types (religious-political-philosophers..) with similar Muslim "legitimate" leaders of East and Middle East. So that together they can clarify, point after point, WHAT IS really Islam and WHAT IS NOT Islam today.
Then we will produce all the elements to create a new complete "official"revision of Islam.

GOAL of the summit: The main goal is to hopefully erase from Islam everything that has to do with intolerance of any kind which leads to violent acts in the name of Allah, bringing back this religion to its ancient wisdom plus a revised contemporary doctrine, that can hopefully better harmonize Islam with the rest of the non-Islamic world...

RESULTS: Finally we will also understand clearly who is really pro "Bin Laden style", plus we will separate fanatics from moderates by identifying them.
So that in a large scale view of Islam, we will see without confusion all the nations that are covering or sympathizing with terrorism, fanaticism versus the ones that are for a more moderate exploitation of the Islamic faith...

Next it is my intention to write a letter for President Obama to create this summit.

I'd like to know your thoughts at this regard and if you like the idea to write and send this letter.

ps. Note that I said "revision" of Islam and not to erase this old religion..I don't want to be misinterpreted here...

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This "clarifying" summit won't be held by us (Pagans) but by the whole Western world community and in the same summit will be discussed a new approach to all the major religion of the world ( NO just Islam ), like that NO one of them can dictate the right to say that this particular religion is the "chosen" one by any God and other bull like that...as you can see many things are involved in this project. Failure to do that will be the banishment of freedom. So our ass will be in danger in any case if we don't start a reaction to the Islam propagation.

Go and watch the movie "Agora" about Hypatia of Alexandria to see fanaticism in action.
It is a splendid movie by the way and also, among other issues, it is a splendid example of how a religion can be manipulated by fanaticism.
These modern fanatics are repeating similar actions like in a loop through ages. Now it's the turn of Muslims among others that are also threatening our freedom, but in a lesser ratio!
MUSLIM TODAY COMMON PRACTICE IN PRESENCE OF ALIEN RELIGIONS or ...How to get rid of Non Muslim folks:

ANSWER: Just killing them...!

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/03/world/middleeast/03iraq.html

FOUNDER'S SAD BUT WISE REFLECTIONS: It seems to me ridiculous to close our eyes in front of the evidence and rising of Islamic intolerant violence, like the guy in the article above that is wondering why Muslims, in this case from Iraq, have killed a group of young Christian students!!??...oh my Gods, do we really need another Einstein to solve this "bothersome" problem?... The brutal reality was and is in front of our eyes: With a systematic suppression of freedom and also through killing people of the opposite credo, the fanatical Islam religion started centuries ago and now is trying to get supremacy in today's world!....AMEN...

Founder, May 3 2010

ps. I invite all the folks of this community that are wondering or minimizing the violent modern Islam challenge to deeply reflect about it...
REFLECTIONS ON MUSLIM TODAY COMMON PRACTICE IN PRESENCE OF ALIEN RELIGIONS or ...How to get rid of Non Muslim folks:

ANSWER: Just killing them...!

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/03/world/middleeast/03iraq.html

FOUNDER'S SAD BUT WISE REFLECTIONS: It seems to me ridiculous to close our eyes in front of the evidence and rising of Islamic intolerant violence, like the guy in the article above that is wondering why Muslims, in this case from Iraq, have killed a group of young Christian students!!??...oh my Gods, do we really need another Einstein to solve this "bothersome" problem?... The brutal reality was and is in front of our eyes: With a systematic suppression of freedom and also through killing people of the opposite credo, the fanatical Islam religion started centuries ago and now is trying to get supremacy in today's world!....AMEN...

ps. I invite all the folks of this community that are wondering or minimizing the violent modern Islam challenge to deeply reflect about it...
Its not Islam thats the problem - its followers know what is Islam and what isnt. The problem is the people who use their faith as an excuse for violence, they hide behind it like a shield. Obviously there are some people who genuinely believe that their violent acts are for the better good which is such a shame, because surely no god would want bloodshed, murder, rape and tyranny to be done in their name.
Its the problem that there is in all faiths - there are good and bad in them all :/
We need to avoid a superficial analysis of what Islam is. Islam is actually the second religion of the world and is rapidly becoming the first one. It is made by millions of people and we cannot distinguish about the good or bad Muslims. This exercise of politically correct at any cost is now a bad error.
We are in front of a strong and violent intolerant indoctrination of the world by Islam folks and leaders, we need to challenge this!...unless we will face a deadly defeat in the years to come.

We need to accept that the reality of this religion ( the vast majority of Islam that IS not the Islam that you perceive in the US!... ) is today ambiguous with the majority of their accolades directed at will by blind, to say the most gentle words, violent and fanatic clerics & ayathollah...bad results and crimes against freedom and human beings are in front of our eyes everyday. This is intolerable!

We CANNOT allow ourself in this case to be tolerant or politically, or to better say, to be religiously correct! We need to act against this new Islam and to deactivate this cell of intolerance and violence to hopefully restore Islam as a new pacifist and enlightened religion as Islam was at the time of early Sufis.

We are Pagans and we are also tolerant but NOT stupid. Too much is too much.
Let's have as an example our beloved Hypatia martyr for the freedom of thinking!

This is why a summit is needed AT LEAST!...
Aoni,
You are talking about a...God, but wait a sec there were many "God" during the past centuries, some of them were also violent and tyrannical!...not exactly a God of love or....

Please stop this naive behavior about Islam and just look at that as an example:
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/11/vinas.cruickshank.analysis/...

The example above is not from my own thoughts but from CNN, so that you can hopefully trust the source...

As you can see the Islamic expansion under the umbrella of Al Qaeda is still on the move in the US itself!
Unfortunately Islam today embeds many various different elements and we cannot surely handle to discriminate among "good" or "bad" Islam. It will be another mistake among the many that western civilization is making regarding the "Islamic problem"...

I'm not surprise cause I know what is happening. The only problem is that most of my brothers, Pagans or not, in this community or in the world are just....sleeping!

Well, sweet dreams to all...I pray that Islam won't wake you up from your dreams bros...
I like to add that I'm not the type of guy that like to bother people with personal paranoid thoughts or similar, but in the case of Islam expansion, we need to be ready to face and challenge a huge problem-dilemma for our planetary freedom.

Sincerely,

Founder
Sure, I cannot agree more with you!...

but STILL we need to address the Islam problem which is at the moment the most compelling one among others. It is true about criminal Christianism or Judaism hyper control of people trough the ages with many violent tools like the sinister Roman church inquisition was.

As I said in a previous post on this discussion my idea of this Universal meeting of religions is not just to discuss about a "revision" of Islam, which I underline STILL the most compelling one, but also to get a general revision of all the elements that in any religion can originate intolerance, violence etc...

In other words, religions or cults of today and of the future needs to become tolerant, pacific and NOBODY, included Pagans, can say to have the monopoly of truth or to be the chosen people
( see Judaism ) or whatever other bull like that!
in the 2000 years religious or intellectual Intolerance, arrogance, violence, ignorance in the name of God or the Gods or whatever you believe needs to be put to an end once for all!...

This new world of tolerance will be really similar to the Roman world of Paganism where many cults and religions lived together in peace in ancient Rome....that's a wonderful reference model from our Pagan ancestors.

The end of the Roman empire, caused by the raise of Christianism, unfortunately erased that model!

It is about time to re-establish that...
Morgana let me tell you that I SINCERELY CANNOT AGREE AGAIN MORE WITH YOU!...

BUT to better explain what i mean by "be tolerant":
As I said among other issues, if we can have a hope for the future of this planet and our human race, will be through an Herculean effort to renew completely our perspectives and actions. That requires among many various ingredients surely a vast and patient exercise of tolerance. I mean by that to tolerate the credo of your brother in respect of differentiations.

This DOESN'T MEAN to tolerate anything that can be seen or that is a system of freedom annihilation!...instead we need to fight all the religions, credo, cults or political philosophical believes that are using violence and intolerance as weapons to control the masses. This "fight" needs to be first handled by a "pacific" revision of the intolerant religion through dedicated summit in order to eradicate and purge the unacceptable dogmas the religion that is creating the chaos and the threat. So that the religion will still exist but in a new renewed perspective. It is also understood that this new world order will imply that any religion or cult that will be rebellious against the "global village" peaceful and harmonious life interests will be banished completely...

Now, If we will be wise thinkers, in my opinion, ISLAM needs to be at the first place in our list of dangerous religions that needs at least a deep revision!
Yes...

I f I can summarize in few word the precious essence of Paganism was and is: liberty and freedom of choice.

Which is at the opposite side of the arrogant and intolerant behavior of the so called Major religions of today that "claims" to have the monopoly of truth. As I said, once again, I underline Islam being number one in this "infamous" world chart. Christianism and Judaism are following.

Unfortunately I also noticed some "new age" cults like (example Scientology) that seems to embed a kind of similar arrogant behavior, with a much smaller ratio.

Let me be clear: Whether Pagans or not we do need to address and eradicate any "non-traditional" attempt from any side will eventually arise.
By "non traditional" I mean anything which is against the legendary concept of freedom of action and credo of our ancient enlightened Pagan heritage.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service