Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

So if you read my profile you'll get the DL on me I am so confused on what to do. I know I want to do magic, good magic, like good spells and stuff but I DONT want anything to d with the devil or any bad demons or spirts. I heard i'd be looking into Wicca then but then i need to ead a lot of books about it. What kind of books and what are they going to do to help me? Oh and i dnt want to do anything with like cutting myself with a knife to bleed cause i cant cut myelf. I just cant do that. pain....ehh.

Views: 195

Replies to This Discussion

Well, firstly, Wicca is a belief system which happens to incorporate a lot of witchcraft into its traditions. If you just want to practice magick, you can simply take of the title of a witch. A witch is just a practitioner of witchcraft, and can belong to any religion. For Wicca, I'm not sure. If you go to your local book store and look by the religion and philosophy section. Usually the books are towards the bottom, at least where I find them they are, and should be under 'religion". Choose what you need from there on.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service