Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Uncategorized (720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hoping for some insight/advice from the more experienced (warning - this is long!)

I am a relatively newly practicing witch (about 4 years).  I have always had certain gifts of intuition and premonitions, but never realize…

Started by Alorah

2 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Alorah

URGENT Revision of Islamic Religion

In the name and defense of our ancient Paganic precious right to freedom and since Islam has proven to be a dangerous faith for freedom lov…

Started by Founder

37 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Founder

Islam Today = Bloody Massacres & Universal Threat

Following my idea of a dedicated summit dedicated to the "revision" of ALL the major religions of the world with a special emphasis on Is…

Started by Founder

0 May 29, 2010

Comedy Central removed a speech from their show after a radical Muslim group warned that they could be killed

Read the article here from Associated PressI am getting sick and tired of people caving based on intimidation.  Aren't you?  We need to be…

Started by Rebecca (Community Moderator)

5 May 27, 2010
Reply by Rebecca (Community Moderator)

How important is it for you to have a relationship (dating or more serious) with someone "neopagan" or "wiccan" etc?

Valentine's Day - Makes me think of Dating & Relationships - Please Comment... All this Valentine's activity and fun reminds me of many…

30 May 19, 2010
Reply by Insurecti

I don't mean to sound like an idiot, but I really have no idea what I'm doing. I seriously just finished the whole profile-thing, less than…

Started by Ryelle Majere

0 May 5, 2010

What to say to a Christian missionary.

Missionaries are annoying and here are a few things to say to them if they ever pay you a visit. 1. I'm sorry I dont want any, have you tr…

Started by Earth's Outcast

10 May 2, 2010
Reply by Becky

The Northeast

Hello, friends. I was wondering- how many people are from the Northeast? :D Would you be so kind as to recommend a good shop to me?

Started by Autumn

1 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Darkus Moon

SPAMMERS NOT WELCOME here... Email me notice of any profiles actively spamming...

Hi, To all cherished members of this community - We do not welcome spammers here! I'm talking about the person-bots who start up profiles…

0 Apr 25, 2010

Incubi/Succubi

I was wondering if anyone has had any interaction with these entities. If you don't mind telling me about your experiences I'd greatly appr…

Started by Floyda Lynch

6 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Floyda Lynch

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service