Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

faith's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"i would like to mention that not all traditions are roman, like african, greek, celt…"

faith replied Aug 29, 2009 to The new Paganism of the 2000 years and beyond...( Suggested to a better comprehension of your Founder thoughts... before to attack him... if you ever care! )

24 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Founder

"i agree if ********************** if this person would be a teacher and open minded!…"

faith replied Aug 29, 2009 to The new Paganism of the 2000 years and beyond...( Suggested to a better comprehension of your Founder thoughts... before to attack him... if you ever care! )

24 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Founder

"everything ive read in this thread is right but - -*********************************…"

faith replied Aug 29, 2009 to why do the christians think wiccan is a sin

79 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Lunar Wolf

"oh.. 52nd cousins! i never head of that :) LOVE"

faith replied Aug 29, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Donovan M. Gwinn

"muslims dont think that way, i lived as an expat in the middle east, i went to an am…"

faith replied Aug 29, 2009 to With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

74 Jul 23, 2011

"the world is becoming more individualized and independent and therefore many more wi…"

74 Jul 23, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service