Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Laura Berry's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"  I'm fifty four. Now I want to say I'm sixty! Wisdom comes with age and it's a good…"

Laura Berry replied Sep 22, 2015 to Neopagans in Pop Culture (Questions?)

7 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Laura Berry

"      1. pop culture depictions of Neopagans. Is that 21-st century? or 20th? if pre…"

Laura Berry replied Sep 22, 2015 to Neopagans in Pop Culture (Questions?)

7 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Laura Berry

"      Karma will  runs it's course, as you understand in our Source.  Who are they?…"

Laura Berry replied Sep 17, 2015 to I find this pathetic..

85 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by Osbert Blenkinsop

"To the founder..Blessed be. Summits seldom seem to resolve anything, and  as I have…"

Laura Berry replied Sep 17, 2015 to Planetary Summit needed to banish ignorance, criminal misuse and abuse from 'revealed' religions elements

10 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Laura Berry

"As Wiccan I ALWAYS seek to DO NOT HARM. As Human Beings this should ALWAYS be FIRST…"

Laura Berry replied Sep 14, 2015 to Planetary Summit needed to banish ignorance, criminal misuse and abuse from 'revealed' religions elements

10 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Laura Berry

"     "

Laura Berry replied Jul 20, 2015 to RE- INCARNATION, and they Gay, Lesbian, Bi continuance..

6 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Dennis Gene McCallson

"    I believe in our Source, and as a Wiccan I know that source is of balance of mas…"

Laura Berry replied Jul 20, 2015 to RE- INCARNATION, and they Gay, Lesbian, Bi continuance..

6 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Dennis Gene McCallson

"      Dear person with handicap, you are AMAZING at expressing and utilizing the web…"

Laura Berry replied Jun 4, 2015 to PAGAN AND MIGHT BECOME HOMELESS-- WHAT DO I DO????

5 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Sunshine Indigo

"   "

Laura Berry replied Jun 4, 2015 to PAGAN AND MIGHT BECOME HOMELESS-- WHAT DO I DO????

5 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Sunshine Indigo

"     A very well spoken and well written cry for help. You know, the family house is…"

5 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Sunshine Indigo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service