Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Rebecca (Community Moderator)'s Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow I am surprised no one really knows Nyx.... Floyda, could there be other names th…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Apr 6, 2009 to Followers of Nyx

31 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Floyda Lynch

"yes, absolutely - revel in the change... this made me chuckle, thanks AND THANKS E…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Mar 23, 2009 to How do you celebrate Spring?

5 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Floyda Lynch

"Sy - Thanks for this... your memories bring back more of my own. My father and I wou…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Mar 22, 2009 to How do you celebrate Spring?

5 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Floyda Lynch

"Again I just want to THANK YOU ALL for your open, sometimes tender, passionate and c…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Mar 5, 2009 to How important is it for you to have a relationship (dating or more serious) with someone "neopagan" or "wiccan" etc?

30 May 19, 2010
Reply by Insurecti

"Sent to me from our member JEN: Hi. Absolutely! Infact I just now back after a leav…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Feb 28, 2009 to How important is it for you to have a relationship (dating or more serious) with someone "neopagan" or "wiccan" etc?

30 May 19, 2010
Reply by Insurecti

"Thanks for being the first person to reply, Donna! And congrats on 30 years - wow, n…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Feb 16, 2009 to How important is it for you to have a relationship (dating or more serious) with someone "neopagan" or "wiccan" etc?

30 May 19, 2010
Reply by Insurecti

"Thanks to you guys for stopping the spread of this crazy email! Phew!"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Feb 14, 2009 to EMAIL issue: The "Christopher Butterfield" email is a scam. Do not forward.

2 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Rebecca (Community Moderator)

"Welcome... you might want to check the group 'newbies' in the group section too....…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Feb 8, 2009 to New Here!!

6 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by erthgoddss

"Let me make a few IMPORTANT points of clarification regarding this discussion topic:…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Jan 8, 2009 to The price of an opinion

4 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Founder

"Well, thanks Paolo and WOW MyztikaWolf thank you for the deep explanation! And to…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Dec 25, 2008 to What are the origins of contemporary X-Mas?

7 Dec 25, 2008
Reply by MyztikalWolf

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service