Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

All Discussions Tagged 'new' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WINTER SOLTICE MEET & GREET PARTY!!!

Hello to All~ Knoxville Solstice Celebration!!! I am wanting to meet new friends here in Knoxville and the surrounding area.  Last Year's S…

Started by Rietta Lewis

1 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Moss Bliss

Teacher/guide wanted please

Hi, I'm new to wicca and witchcraft. One thing I know for sure is that I feel the pull from the moon, hence I have chosen my God/Dess to be…

Started by Lady Labyrinth

1 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Lark

New here

Merry meet everyone, So I'm new to this site, but not to neopaganism. Alright to be specific I'm relatively new but it feels like it's been…

Started by NightHawk

2 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by NightHawk

Konichiwa! new here XD

lol, so obviously im new. thought i would try this out. im hoping to make friends and learn new things here. especialy anything that involv…

Started by Mihkayla Lee Seelye

1 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Lark

New to This Site and Wicca

My mother and best friend are Wiccan and I've been interested, but haven't found the time, or the ability to overcome my shyness, to ask th…

Started by Kirsten Nichole Morberg

4 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Jerry Shaw

coven of night is looking for members

hello and merry meet  my name is jonathan and i am looking for members who want to be a part of the coven of night anyone is welcome and th…

Started by Jonathan

0 Oct 22, 2011

Any animal lovers or animal care workers

Hi, a little new to paganism and trying to make new friends. My biggest pasion are animals, I work at a Humane Society. Just wondering if…

Started by BlueMoonWater

12 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by bratchild

Venting

Over the past month or so I find myself getting irritated with Pagan wannabes. You know the ones that enter Paganism so they can be like Ha…

Started by erthgoddss

11 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Nessarose

new..and looking for people to talk to

i know that there are many of us, myself included, in the community that are new to neo-paganism. i guess what my dilemma is, is that i wa…

Started by Tara Simpson

2 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by nurul azam

ONE CHAT as the final decision

I am removing the "New CHAT" tab. There are too many quirks with it compared to the first one. It seems most everyone has discovered how to…

Started by Rebecca (Community Moderator)

0 Feb 28, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service