Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

All Discussions Tagged 'wicca' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mix between Wicca and Satanism is possible.

I have a very thorough knowledge and is not absolutely true that the spiritual Satanism and Wicca have nothing in common, because if you in…

Started by ryan

4 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Laura Berry

Teacher/guide wanted please

Hi, I'm new to wicca and witchcraft. One thing I know for sure is that I feel the pull from the moon, hence I have chosen my God/Dess to be…

Started by Lady Labyrinth

1 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Lark

Remembering past lives ...

Some time ago, I discovered that a famous American actress died about two years ago ...she was 70... As soon as I heard this, I felt a deep…

Started by ryan

2 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by ryan

New here

Merry meet everyone, So I'm new to this site, but not to neopaganism. Alright to be specific I'm relatively new but it feels like it's been…

Started by NightHawk

2 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by NightHawk

New to This Site and Wicca

My mother and best friend are Wiccan and I've been interested, but haven't found the time, or the ability to overcome my shyness, to ask th…

Started by Kirsten Nichole Morberg

4 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Jerry Shaw

A few questions

Hello, I joined wicca about a year ago. I consider myself very new to the faith and have a few questions. 1st.) Can a male worship the god…

Started by vovl-concisus-vita

4 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by vovl-concisus-vita

in need of teachings

ok i need to learn lots more about pagan / Wicca etc its a path i follow but i need teachings as well for my kids . my kids have been going…

Started by lunasdust

2 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Lil_Raven

Hello! Looking for a mentor, or someone to discuss things with!

I am new to Wicca. I know I love it. I was naturally drawn to Tarot which is one of the reasons I became wiccan. I am in tune with all thre…

Started by Bobbie_Bunda

3 Nov 29, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service