Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Rebecca (Community Moderator)'s Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for both of these posts PBR.... both sound like good books to pick up..."

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied May 9, 2011 to Request for Pagan cultural and ritual related books

7 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Candice Darden (Cecilia Rose)

"Thank you - I have downloaded and will report back on the reading... Muchas gracias."

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Jul 13, 2010 to The Arcane Formulas or Mental Alchemy

4 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Insurecti

"Yes, please do. You have made a great 'set up' of interest."

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Jul 13, 2010 to A Magickal Find

3 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Rebecca (Community Moderator)

"Totally great story Dr.K!! have you read it yet?"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Jul 5, 2010 to A Magickal Find

3 Jul 13, 2010

"This is cool by title - but since I have a Mac I couldn't see how to download the pd…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Jul 5, 2010 to The Arcane Formulas or Mental Alchemy

4 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Insurecti

"Thanks for this insight, HEX... Does the book discuss or recommend how to buy qualit…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Nov 3, 2009 to THE BOOK OF STONES: Who They Are & What They Teach by Robert Simmons & Naisha Ahsian - BETTER THAN MELODY's CRYSTAL BOOK?!

3 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Becky

"Sounds very cool.... I am drawn to Laxmi after reading this about the conch .... sou…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Mar 29, 2009 to My current textbook

1 Mar 29, 2009

"Yes, Balvatsky is totally fascinating and the whole effort of her Theosophical Movem…"

Rebecca (Community Moderator) replied Dec 13, 2008 to Blavatsky and the Theosophical Movement by Charles J. Ryan

3 Dec 13, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service