Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

Earth's Outcast's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Muslims should stop with this patheitc 17th century crap, Jesus is portrayed everywh…"

Earth's Outcast replied May 24, 2010 to Comedy Central removed a speech from their show after a radical Muslim group warned that they could be killed

5 May 27, 2010
Reply by Rebecca (Community Moderator)

"Chaos is controlable, you just need to use different paradigms. Experiment with a mi…"

Earth's Outcast replied Feb 28, 2010 to kaos magick

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Earth's Outcast

"What's the fun in saying 'no' Alighieri Borrelli? These excuses are way funnier then…"

Earth's Outcast replied Feb 28, 2010 to What to say to a Christian missionary.

10 May 2, 2010
Reply by Becky

"Floyda you are basicly balancing the forces in your life now, adding the goddess (fe…"

Earth's Outcast replied Jan 23, 2010 to Can a person be both Pagan and Christian?

57 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Jerry Shaw

"Nicholas, why would you like a revision of Paganism? Please clarify your reasoning a…"

Earth's Outcast replied Jan 6, 2010 to URGENT Revision of Islamic Religion

37 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Founder

"Muslim's are slow to the concept of Freedom, and the Charter of Human Rights. Pathet…"

Earth's Outcast replied Nov 27, 2009 to DO YOU REALIZE THE CONNECTION BETWEEN OUR BELIEF IN FREEDOM TO LIVE THE WAY WE WANT AND THIS MURDER? Iraqi Woman In US Dead After Father Runs Her Over For Being Too Westernized

6 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by alighieri borrelli

"Good idea Founder, i wil just say that this is a good time, just before 2012 and Enl…"

Earth's Outcast replied Nov 24, 2009 to URGENT Revision of Islamic Religion

37 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Founder

"Dream Weaver, did anyone tell you, that your awesome? If not, I am the first. You ar…"

Earth's Outcast replied Nov 9, 2009 to Raising children on a different path

24 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by bratchild

"If history has a say, it would say this, "All cities eventually fall, while even gre…"

Earth's Outcast replied Nov 6, 2009 to The greatness of Roman Paganism

20 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Earth's Outcast

"I'm sorry Lunar Wolf, that was little bit was sarcasm on my part, pay no heed to tha…"

Earth's Outcast replied Nov 2, 2009 to why do the christians think wiccan is a sin

79 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Lunar Wolf

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service