Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

jaymacfee ~ WhiteBear's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel that following a Pagan path would be very important, though not strictly a ne…"

jaymacfee ~ WhiteBear replied Feb 15, 2009 to How important is it for you to have a relationship (dating or more serious) with someone "neopagan" or "wiccan" etc?

30 May 19, 2010
Reply by Insurecti

"It is my understanding that you would need to have a passport now. I know that it us…"

jaymacfee ~ WhiteBear replied Feb 13, 2009 to Merry meet and blessing to all!

5 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Carabella

"I may not be like most here. I am not Wiccan, and I have been on this path for a LON…"

jaymacfee ~ WhiteBear replied Feb 9, 2009 to What made you follow the path you are on?

47 May 28, 2016
Reply by Laura Berry

"What? You mean that because I watched a movie or TV show, and read a book by a real…"

jaymacfee ~ WhiteBear replied Feb 9, 2009 to Venting

11 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Nessarose

"I don't even have to click on the link. Landover Baptist Church is a serious abomina…"

jaymacfee ~ WhiteBear replied Feb 1, 2009 to am i taking this out of proportion...??

15 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Jerry Shaw

"It is a very natural reaction. We always want to avoid pain, it's a hardwired evolut…"

jaymacfee ~ WhiteBear replied Jan 31, 2009 to Locking up your heart...

3 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by jaymacfee ~ WhiteBear

"I once told one,"Christ? Oh, yeah. The dead guy on a stick!" He wasn't amused. I, ho…"

jaymacfee ~ WhiteBear replied Jan 29, 2009 to What to say to a Christian missionary.

10 May 2, 2010
Reply by Becky

"There are two prophesies that have any validity to me. The Mayan calendar and the on…"

jaymacfee ~ WhiteBear replied Dec 29, 2008 to My woes and worries for 2012

1 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by jaymacfee ~ WhiteBear

"I am not Wiccan, but it would certainly be difficult to find a coven if there is non…"

jaymacfee ~ WhiteBear replied Dec 24, 2008 to Solitary Wiccans?

53 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Lark

"Yes, I do. They are with me in everything I do."

jaymacfee ~ WhiteBear replied Dec 23, 2008 to Totem Animals

25 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Lark

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service