Wicca Official Worldwide Community of Pagans Wiccans & Neopagans

Wicca Wiccans Pagans and Free Souls.. live different.. be Neopagan!

With the danger of a personal freedom banned in the future, what can a smart Neopagan do NOW?...

Following my examination of modern Islam and of the impact of so called revealed religions on our everyday life, I like to see what's gonna happen possibly and most likely next. I will like to know your perspective and I will tell you mine. Obviously I see in danger our Paganic freedom in a world largely dominated by Christians and Muslims. Besides ideological extremist thinkers like Al Qaeda or the Christians Opus Dei, the vast majority of the accolades are just following the dictates of their leaders. Then we need to prepare ourselves to fight for our Pagan Credo right of expression, before they will control our freedom, closing us in a cul de sac, like in a virtual prison and in a worst but possible scenario suppressing with violence our Credo and freedom.
Among many examples of today's repression of thought, I like to point out a fancy example, but meaningful, regarding the famous Portoguese soccer coach Jose Mourinho, actual coach of Inter Fc. Milan soccer club. Just today Mourinho was criticized by an Italian Muslim leader and also threatened with death by various Islamic groups, cause he had remarked that one of his players, the Muslim soccer player Mountari, was following too much strictly the rules of Islamic Ramadam, with the result of becoming too weak to play soccer decently.
Everybody can see that the coach was obviously concerned about the team and not surely interested or wanting to offend the Islamic Ramadam ( Muslims around the world are fasting during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, during which faithful followers abstain from eating or drinking during daylight hours... ). So that we can see again the well known Islamic fanaticism and intolerance at work here!...then its easy to see what is gonna happen next, when the Islamic world, in the years to come, at today's expansion rate, will dominate the masses....WARNING..red flag! Pagans!
http://www.anorak.co.uk/sports/220987.html
http://siasaduni.blogspot.com/2009/08/muslim-leader-hits-out-at-mou...

Views: 364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh.. 52nd cousins! i never head of that :) LOVE
Jessica/Faith -

We know that muslims dislike western and obviously the US. We also know that many muslims try to separate themselves from the extremist muslims, and that those are some of the kinds of muslims we can be friends with, like you were in school.

But in fact the extremists are possibly the tip of the iceberg - to use a well-known phrase. The every day practices in the muslim lifestyle contain anti-freedom practices, and from my perspective, particularly anti-freedom for women. I'm a big believer in civil and human rights - which seem to have a lot of overlapping conflict with the muslim religion. In other posts I have made other comments along these lines.

So religious freedom is one thing - the right to practice what you believe should be granted - as long as you are not a) hurting or killing anyone and b) insisting that your beliefs are followed by those outside your religion.
Ok, are you still with me?

So now, at this point let's go back to the example of the soccer club. You seem to be totally ignoring the more simple example of this soccer club coach with his muslim player, and the death threats thrown toward the coach by the muslims. This is a completely European example, having nothing to do with the US. It was in many news sources in Europe. Here we have a muslim player practicing his religion to the detriment of his 'day job' of being a soccer player, and the coach expressing his serious discontent about that practice which made his player unable to do his job... followed by death threats to the coach.

You say "what you're afraid of isn't going to happen". How do you think that soccer coach feels?
i didnt realize you were the founder of the site, anyways i saw the info on the main page and i'd like you to watch zeitgeist (part 1)- all religions have their roots from paganism, and at one point (in the beginning- many religious beliefs and pagan beliefs were together- i read that, its not in the movie, like worship the sun and the earth became pagan and worship them because you were made from earth and fed by the sun became religion) actually i think everyone on this site should watch it- you should post up (PART1) after you watch it, well maybe- it might be offensive to some. woah my brains on overload- you should have an info video section on really good clips. like top three history, meditation, traditions, how to's,
Zeitgeist points out the problems of the world due to the monotheistic religions.Paganism goes way back before Egypt ,from Paleolithic period.The statues of neolithic period depicts female deities.The biblical religions borrowed from the pagan philosophy.Racism is the result of monotheism"chosen people"beleiver-unbeliever,kafir,ghoim and all that.In Pagan world view we are all children of Gaia.The pagans believe in the sanctity of Nature and in the divinity of the Cosmos.This philosophical perception comes in contrary to the Judeo-Christian-Islamic religions that preach the sovereignty and exploitation of humans and nature. Besides the wars, genocides and sufferings caused by the biblical religions, their world view is also dangerous leading to world wide ecological destruction.Biblical religions brought regression and illiteracy (descent from single man,flat earth,age of earth 6000 years,believe and do not search"prohibition of Science and Art,medieval "chador", devils, kneelings, religious intolerance,holy inquisition and much more.With the coming of the biblical religions humanity went back to the state of barbarism until the Renaisance
oh and if you really want to get mad- the bs religions all came from the middle east but then again so did popular paganism ideas- egypt had the first creation story and the first cosmology (that we know of), their ideas spread out and 'primitive' ppl and war = ppl changing the story to gain power over their people, and thus authoritative religions were born. but of course everyone was basically pagan before this- either by worshipping nature or creating stories for each 'natural' event and then organizing these ideas into gods. (unless you believe in scientology which is different from every belief we know as they basically believe in every single thing written). [just some interesting facts ;)]
jessica,
From my historical researches you are wrong on the history of religions. But I wont disclose here that. You need to wait, if you care, for my forthcoming book.
I like sarcasm, but in this case is of not help. I do not understand your remark, your emphasis and what that mean for this topic. If you are discussing my authority or my visions, that's not a right place. You can start a discussion on other topic whenever you like and I will be happy to participate.
Hannah,
where I live and my nationality is a private info, that for my security reason is better to not disclose.
However just to cool off, I notice that you don't see the danger with the Modern Islam. Fine with me... you know what is my position, after all I said I don't think that I have or need to say more.
It is also better that you will see this community as a different one from the other Pagan community models. At least just cause I'm surely a non politically correct moderator...
If you believe that, then is a mystake to make a separation among them, I mean Islamic extremists and Islam in general. Please watch the videos posted in this community.
I also like to say that by danger I don't necessarily imply a world completely dominated by Islamic repression, but even only a world where I need to count my words cause I can be killed for it! Do you know what I mean...if yes, well then this is already happening today... imagine "tomorrow" when Islam will double or more his fanatical accolades....
I'm talking about freedom which includes everything connect with the word itself. Please do not make confusion...

Again I don't know what you really mean about your "lecture" of Modern Islam and what the future can develop for us... I repeat I DO NOT like any threat, whether major or like you say minor. However I don't feel that 9/11 was minor, nor what is happening everyday in the Islamic world, with the continuous suppression of personal freedom.
So that I do not feel that this still an argument debatable with you. So Please document yourself on real Islam or I will not reply to you anymore on this topic. Thanks...
Go to Pakistan then and watch! Open your eyes, sister...
This message actually is for Hanna.From the Middle East came only monotheistic religions.The Pagans were not so primitive as you think.All the modern theories about cosmology,cosmogony,phsychogony,astronomy,crystal theraphy,alternative medicine (Hippocratic),chemistry,transmutation,anatomy,medicine(successful brain surgery,kidney removal of stones from the kidneys)evolution,geometry, has been known by the pre-biblical ancients.All the theories of Ainstein,Keepler,black holes, white holes relativity of time,sphericity of earth were known since antiquity.In the library of Hellenistic Alexandria there were about 700.000 papyri. Needless to say were destroyed by the taliban like monotheists.Perhaps a ten percent is saved,and this is enough to crumble the monotheistic religions.Vatican has some of them hidden.The Christianity will collapse if reaveled.If the founder of this site wants some of these posted I could.But will take time as i must translate and have photos bibliographies and all that. I don't get along with the old god Cronos too well.Cronos(Time) is eating his children, consuming my life too quick
Do I have to excuse you cause of your young age? ...Not worries...my eyes are well open, even before my physical incarnation... instead you have a duty to accomplish now: Open your eyes, become a sincere observer of what surrounds you and let the divine energies inspire you at any level, So that finally you will maybe have a sense or even understand what an enlightened vision implies and what level of perceptions you are capable to perceive and experience... something really different compared to mundane superficial and naive visions and thoughts...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Founder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service